Join Us: Support a Child: Inspired a being!
You can partner with us to become a part of this project through either of our activities;
- Volunteering: As a partner, you can volunteer at any of our Parent-School engagements and Positive Parent Practices talks. You can also join us in providing health services for teens on drug consumption by encouraging healthy diet, educating this demographic on sexual risk behaviours and organizing social media awareness campaigns. To volunteer, kindly click on the downloads tab and fill the form.
- Gift planning: We accept a wide range of charitable gifts from international partners, individuals, businesses, corporations, family support and community foundations to provide education opportunities for children as well as reduce the number of out of school children in Nigeria. These charitable gifts are also channeled towards improving the well-being of internally displaced people and young students facing persecution in regions affected by terrorism or ethnic based crisis.We also accept donations of all kinds to support preteens, teenagers and other less privileged children and to mentor youths in vocational capacity training. To support our cause, kindly click on the downloads tab, fill the form and be assured that we will get in touch!
- Breakfast before School: Breakfast has been found to be the most important of all meals. A large number of children in Nigeria have been found to survive on one meal a day. You can join our Support a Child with Breakfast Initiative or you could provide school stationeries, school uniforms for less privileged, orphans among others.
- Health and Love for Environment: One can be a part of this great initiative through safe planting of trees for healthy environment, quality hygiene and healthy being.
- Awareness Campaign: We run random awareness campaigns, jingles and lend our voice towards creating a safer environment for children, women and elderly people in Nigeria.